The PixCera machine is designed to support Rapid Direct Manufacturing with a low cost, high resolution solution.
Based on the principle of Photopolymerisation the PixCera System creates three dimensional wax based crowns, copings and bridges through a patented Spatial Light Modulation (SLM).
The wax parts are designed for high speed investment casting, allowing a fast one hour burn-out cycle.
System Data Handling
Utilizing a built in Ethernet® interface the PixCera machine can easily connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network. The PixCera has an embedded PC, which allows the system to work independently from the pre-processing workstation. The machine can be remotely monitored from any computer on the network using the communication software from the PixCera Software Suite. Any STL data format can be easily imported using the PixCera Software Suite.
- Very few moving parts and minimal consumable components guarantee a strong and reliable system.
- Minimized components make the system user serviceable.
- Post-processing is clean and simple due to near 100 % photo cure during the building process.
- Fully cured models are chemically safe.
- Low acquisition cost, good cost, performance ratio.
- Production cycle 2-4h/batch.
- Smooth surfaces.
- Simple handling (“one button” solutions).
- On-site RM adapted for local production demands.
Machine Data Sheet (PDF)