Envisiontec Perfactory® Standard UV
The Perfactory® SXGA+ Standard UV is a low cost, easy maintenance and user friendly three dimensional Rapid Prototype Manufacturing System. Using state of the art Direct Light Projection technology from Texas Instruments, the Perfactory® Standard UV System produces the finest detail in the shortest period of time. The Perfactory® Standard UV System creates three-dimensional models that range from the conceptual to the fully functional. The Perfactory® Standard UV System now has an available CLEAR / TRANSPARENT material for use.
System Data Handling
Utilizing a built in Ethernet interface, the Perfactory® Standard UV System can connect directly to a PC workstation or integrated into a network. The Perfactory® Standard UV System has an embedded PC, which allows the system to work independently from the pre-processing workstation. The Perfactory® Standard UV System can be remotely monitored from any computer on the network using the communication software integrated into the Perfactory® Software Suite. Any STL data format can convert easily using the Perfactory® Software Suite and then imported into the Perfactory® system to be built.
- Build speed is constant through the build up to 20 mm (1”) per hour at 100 µm (0.004”) Z-Voxel thickness.
- ALL materials can be processed.
- Integrated Enhanced Resolution Module (ERM) for doubling resolution.
Economic material use, no vat and a supply on demand material feed
- Very few moving parts and minimal consumable components.
- Minimized components make the system user serviceable.
- Models are suitable for direct manufacturing through Rapid Casting.
- A choice of materials is available from concept models to functional parts.
Low acquisition costs.
Patente sind beantragt