The Aureus machine is designed to support Rapid Prototyping and Direct Manufacturing with a low cost, high resolution solution. Based on the principle of Photopolymerisation the Aureus System creates three dimensional wax and resin.
System Data Handling
Utilizing a built in Ethernet® interface the Aureus machine can easily connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network. The Aureus has an embedded PC, which allows the system to work independently from the pre-processing workstation. The machine can be remotely monitored from any computer on the network using the communication software from the Aureus Software Suite. Any STL data format can be easily imported using the Aureus Software Suite.
- Easy handling through pre-adjusted material modules.
- Build speed is constant through the build up to 3-7 mm per hour
at 35 um z-voxel thickness. (material dependent)
- Very few moving parts and minimal consumable components
guarantee a strong and reliable system.
- Minimized components make the system user serviceable.
- Post-processing is clean and simple due to near 100 % photo cure
during the building process.
- Models are suitable for direct manufacturing through Rapid Casting.
- A choice of materials are available, from concept models to functional parts, such as envisionTEC nanocure resin for producing high detailed rubber and silicon molds, and envisionTEC PIC 300 and WIC100G for Direct Investment Casting.
- Fully cured models are chemically safe.
- Low acquisition cost.